Our client is a is a rapidly growing Australian business, who are looking to double their annual turnover position, within the next 12 months. This growth has presented an opportunity for a candidate with strong Bookkeeping and Payroll skills to join in a full time permanent capacity. You will have the opportunity to review Policies and Procedures, and create changes to increase structure and efficiency.
Reporting into a dynamic Finance Manager you will be responsible for, but not limited to the following;
- Fortnightly payroll processing of approximately 200 employees, including ordinary hours, penalties, commission, termination calculations and expense reimbursements
- Manage payroll reporting and issue pay slips to employees
- Maintain employee records (including adding new employees, updating contact details etc)
- Process client employee leave balances, long service leave, annual leave, rostered days off, personal/sick leave
- Ensure compliance with regulatory authorities; PAYG calculations and PAYG Summaries, Payroll Tax, Superannuation, Work cover etc.
- Frequent meetings with the transactional AP/ AR team based in the Philippines.
- Managing the high volume of bills
- Month end reporting
- Cash flow management
- Provide support to the wider business where required
- Build better processes and procedures
The ideal candidate
My client is seeking a candidate with the following skills and personal attributes;
- Strong experience in a similar Bookkeeping role
- Experience implementing improvements to build better processes
- Structured and well organised
- Experience working in a busy, fast paced environment
- A qualification or degree in Accounting & Finance is highly desired but not essential
- ERP experience is required (MYOB Advanced currently in use)
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive approach to work through identifying potential issues and working to minimize risk.
- Ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Work within a rapidly growing company
- Fast paced environment
- Take charge of your processes and make improvements
- Permanent, full time position
- Fun environment
- Attractive salary offering
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Candace Page via email Cpage@sharpandcarter.com.au