An open opportunity for a Part Time Bookkeeper to join a flexible business based in North Sydney. This role will be 1-2 days per week working from their office for a environmental waste consulting organisation who are passionate about sustainability.
- Manage creditor and debtor invoicing, receipts and payments into MYOB accounting software.
- Reimburse staff for petty cash expenses
- Record and reconcile petty cash transactions.
- Perform bank reconciliations on a specific timeline as directed and manage all banking duties required by the business.
- Follow up outstanding creditors, maintain records and provide reports as required.
- Assist accountants with preparation of Fringe benefits tax return, annual work cover statements and tax returns.
- Perform payroll functions on a weekly basis, and complete PAYG payments and summaries. (30 staff)
- Submitting employment declarations to ATO, providing payslips to employees, staying up to date with ATO employment declarations.
- Comply with general office policies, procedures and all legal requirements.
- Undertake any other specific duties as required by the director.
- Demonstrated experience with bookkeeping duties and general office work.
- Solid knowledge of MYOB and Microsoft Suite.
- A proactive, professional and customer-focused approach.
- An understanding of and complete commitment to confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to complete tasks to the required standard within given deadlines and the ability to work on multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
Please submit your CV via the link provided. For any additional queries, please email email@example.com