Exciting Brand Manager role working across Consumer Healthcare. This role will see you take ownership of the Skincare portfolio of the business. Unique opportunity to put your mark on this brand within an established and successful Australian company.
- Implementation of the business plan for National Skincare brands
- Conduct analysis of key competitor’s strategy and activity
- Translate data into meaningful insights to identify and develop brand positioning and strategy and critical success factors for future growth.
- Development and execution of the marketing plan in line with sales, profit, market share and spend targets.
- Management of key brand operational activities
- Develop high impact advertising (ATL) and promotional program (BTL) targeted to consumers, shoppers, pharmacy staff, healthcare practitioners, trade and/or other key influencers.
What you need to be successful
- Experience in Consumer Healthcare Marketing within Australia
- Experience marketing products sold across the pharmacy and / or grocery channels.
- Experience in managing a brand P&L.
- Degree in marketing or a related business discipline.
- Great salary and benefits
- Opportunity to shape brand direction and have company wide impact
- Fantastic culture which is second to none in industry
- Temp to Perm Opportunity
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Michael Barry on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.