Sharp & Carter is proud to be exclusively partnering with a cutting edge State Government entity that will play a pivotal role in the upcoming Victorian election. With the election only a few months away, they currently have a number of fixed term opportunities for experienced financial analysts to join their leading and world-leading finance team.
Reporting directly to the Directorate Chief Executive, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Analysing and modelling of complex policy proposals across a range of areas in a timely manner and provide appropriate feedback and advice accordingly
- Delivering high quality policy costings to determine their impact on the forward budget estimates and key financial indicators, either individually or collaboratively including managing, supervising and directing a small team
- Liaising and developing relationships with stakeholders to obtain information to shape policy costing requests
- Managing and evaluating analysis frameworks and databases to optimise policy costing responsiveness
- Contributing to operational planning and periodic review of protocols and costing frameworks
The ideal candidate will be tertiary qualified. You will have experience in either a large professional services firm or a large organisation where you have been exposed to government clientele or policy making bodies. You will have a strong understanding of costing models, demand costing and financial budgeting. Candidates will have advanced excel skills and be comfortable dealing with multiple stakeholders and large data sets. Exceptional communication skills, with proven ability to demonstrate initiative and excellent attention to detail are essential. You will want to make a difference to the landscape of high level transport, property, health and education issues. Candidates with experience working these sectors are also encouraged to apply.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jason Tran at email@example.com