The primary focus of this role is to convert existing leads from the business coming via the A&D market across Melbourne. Utilising your experience in dealing with the specification process & working with Architects, you will ultimately take responsibility for a sales budget within a variety of projects across the state.
- Manage & follow up existing leads coming into the business
- Use your experience in the A&D / Specification space to get across any additional leads
- Following the specification process through the length of a project
- Track & use the CRM to maximise sales efficiency
- Be the ‘go to’ for the A&D community & represent the business
- Have sold into Architects, Specifiers & Designers across Melbourne
- Ability to work autonomously to achieve results
- Have career growth aspirations
- Enjoy working with high-end A&D products and projects
- Privately owned business with great culture
- Great A&D BDM role with existing pipeline of leads to convert
- Business with solid reputation & continued growth aspirations
This impressive boutique business has quickly established itself a great reputation for premium quality product & service among the A&D community. Specialising in high-end residential projects, the business is experiencing phenomenal demand & therefore continuing to grow at an impressive pace.
The business is privately owned by Directors who are not only passionate about their organisation's success, but also for the products they sell, the service they provide & the industry they play in. This is evident throughout the rest of the employees within the business, all passionate about what they do.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sam Arico on 0413 417 003 for a confidential discussion.