The position of will see you spilt between Business Development and Account Management of high expenditure accounts. This company sells into a variety of industries including but not limited to Health, Education, Retail & Corporate. The industry sector you sell into will be based off your previous experience & interests moving forward. You will be dealing with mainly end users.
To be successful in this role it's vital to understand the A&D market & have relationships within this space.
- Building strong relationships within Brisbane
- Introduce new product lines to existing accounts
- Prepare quotations for key customers
- Working with a variety of stakeholders
- Using consultative approaches to influence major decision makers
- Effective use of CRM
- Proven track record selling to Key Clients
- Able to plan and implement sales strategies
- Ability to work cohesively with various decision makers
- Effective negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Strong business acumen
- Competitive base salary + car allowance + commission
- Highly autonomous role on the road with great work life balance
- Huge growth mindset and career opportunities
An Australian owned and operated company. They have an extensive award-winning product range with Global operations.
The company operates according to a strong values system, so you must be comfortable working in an organisation where respect, integrity and honesty are fundamental to everything they do. They pride themselves on being visionary and their dynamic management team drive a culture of continuous improvement at every service level.
Please use the link to apply, or for a confidential conversation please contact Corey Fairhall via email at email@example.com or 0477434578