The position of Business Development Manager will require sourcing and securing new clients and managing existing customers within Townsville. Use your expertise and previous experience dealing with clients to form relationships and make your mark in a successful, growing business. You must have a strategic focus on your sales process.
- Building strong relationships within Townsville
- Introduce new product lines to existing accounts
- Prepare quotations for key customers
- Working with a variety of stakeholders
- Using consultative approaches to influence major decision makers
- Effective use of CRM
- Proven track record selling to Key Clients
- Able to plan and implement sales strategies
- Ability to work cohesively with various decision makers
- Effective negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Strong business acumen
- Competitive base salary + car allowance + commission
- Highly autonomous role on the road with great work life balance
- Huge growth mindset and career opportunities
An Australian owned and operated company, in operation for over 50 years. They have an extensive award-winning product range with operations in all states of Australia.
The company operates according to a strong values system, so you must be comfortable working in an organisation where respect, integrity and honesty are fundamental to everything they do. They pride themselves on being visionary and their dynamic management team drive a culture of continuous improvement at every service level.
Please use the link to apply, or for a confidential conversation please contact Corey Fairhall via email at email@example.com or 0477434578