The position of Business Development Manager will require sourcing and securing new customers and managing existing customers within Brisbane. You will be provided with leads but also expected to generate your own. With this role requires a high level of attention to detail and business acumen, and will require a passion for sales success, a desire to increase services charges, increase occupancy, increase profitability and to implement training and systems across all office sites, as well as monitor the progress of each team member. This role requires a strong sales focus as well as client relationship building focus.
The idea candidate will be coming from a background in selling shared workspaces, commercial or residential real estate.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Growing clientele base
- Sales and leasing of office space
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing and new clients
- Maintain Sales to Lead ratio
- Respond to public inquires, if required
- Real Estate referrals – attend real estate functions and networking events
- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
- Make preparations for Enquiry visits and Demo Office
- Deliver VIP gift pack to all local enquiries
- Assist the GM and Co-CEO when required
- Account Management experience
- Team Management/Leadership experience
- Knowledge of sale processes
- Office administration
- An understanding of relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- An understanding of the cultural and political environment
- Competitive base salary + commission
- Huge growth mindset and career opportunities
An Australian owned and operated company. They have an award-winning operation with offices in most states of Australia.
The company operates according to a strong values system, so you must be comfortable working in an organisation where respect, integrity and honesty are fundamental to everything they do. They pride themselves on being visionary and their dynamic management team drive a culture of continuous improvement at every service level.
Please use the link to apply, or for a confidential conversation please contact Corey Fairhall via email at email@example.com or 0477434578