This role has the primary focus of generating new business within a mixture of industries throughout OLD. Mostly selling to end users. The role would see you working in a fully autonomous capacity. Some of the industries you would be selling into include, Oil & Gas, Mining, Power Stations, Energy, Defence.
Great opportunity for someone coming from a background in selling Gaskets and Seals, but also Fasteners, Pumps, Pipes, Valves, Hoses, Hydraulics or Pneumatics.
- Exceed personal sales targets to contribute to the company business objectives
- Provide product support and advise customers on product solutions
- Ensure a solid understanding of the requirements for all focus segments, including associations, conferences, and key influences
- Drive new customer acquisition to expand the customer base & sales pipeline
- Increase the number of active customers within each product category
- Signing of key accounts
- Experience in selling not just Gaskets and Seals, but also Fasteners, Pumps, Pipes, Valves, Hoses, Hydraulics, Pneumatics is advantages
- Ability to build a sales pipeline with the will to drive new business development
- An engaging personality and the ability to communicate to a variety of stakeholders at all levels
- High energy levels and a sense of urgency to achieve all tasks within agreed time frame
- Ability to work autonomously when necessary
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Aspirations to work for a true sales-based organisation & progress your career through the business
- Competitive remuneration package with lucrative commission
- Global manufacturing organisation
- Real career progression opportunities
Our well-established client is a global industry leader in the industrial space. This is a rare opportunity for an established Business Development Manager from an industrial background to join an organisation that prides themselves on progressing salespeople through their business.
The business has a very strong sales culture, but still maintains its emphasis on work life balance. The people that will surround you in the organisation are down-to-earth, friendly and want to create an environment where employees look forward to their day-to-day!
Please use the link to apply, or for a confidential conversation please contact Corey Fairhall on 0477 434578 or firstname.lastname@example.org