The primary focus of this role is to generate business through the Residential market across the state. Utilising a combination of existing relationships the business already has, your own network, and your business development nous, you will ultimately take responsibility for revenue generation within this growing sector.
- Manage existing relationships with Residential Builders
- Use your network in the market to get across opportunities to develop new relationships
- Consult with Builders on market trends & new product development
- Track & use the CRM to maximise sales efficiency
- Own the Residential sales channel for the organisation across NSW
- Ideally have sold into Residential Builders with a good understanding of that market
- On the road sales experience
- Ability to work autonomously to achieve results
- Business development capability to uncover new revenue opportunities
- Privately owned business with great legacy
- Excellent Residential BDM role with scope to grow
- Great culture with continued growth aspirations in place
This impressive business has been in operation over 70 years and has established itself a great reputation as a leading business in the building products market across Australia. The business manufactures its range of products in Australia, and over the journey, has diversified its customer base to include Retail, Trade Merchants, Residential Builders, Architects & General Commercial customers.
The business employs over 120 people, many of whom have had long-tenured careers within the organisation. Head office is based in Melbourne and the business operates across Australia, and through recent strategy formulation, is now in a strong growth phase across each of its channels.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sam Arico on 0413 417 003 for a confidential discussion.