An exceptional opportunity has become available for an experienced Business Support Partner to support a Network Director on a full time basis. The role will be varied, and offer a range of diverse tasks. If you are seeking your next challenge, where no two days are the same, then this could be the role for you.
Reporting to and supporting the Network Director, this position is an integral role in the organization and requires a highly organized and skilled office Business Support Partner who can provide an exceptional level of coordination and management.
Your key responsibilities will include, however, are not limited to:
- Diary Management for Network Directors.
- Draft and coordinate written communication on behalf of the Directors, including preparation of emails, presentations, reports and briefings for Directors.
- Manage correspondence including; contracts, tenders and other vital documents.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of internal and external reports for Directors on the performance of their areas.
- Maintain efficient workflow systems, schedules and records for Director’s.
- Professionally manage internal and external communications when required.
- Processing of internal requests, finance (credit card reconciliations)
- Develop a high-level understanding of, and ability to advise on key issues for cohealth within the scope of the role.
- Continue to develop and implement effective processes to support the Directors in response to changing demands.
- Undertake project work as required.
- Other ad hoc tasks as requested.
Skills & Experience
As a suitable candidate for this position, you will hold prior relevant and recent experience in a similar Business Support Partner role.
In addition, you will also:
- Experience in a similar role
- Project Management/Coordination is highly regarded
- Extensive experience in interacting with multiple stakeholders;
- Adaptive communication style to ensure an open, professional and friendly manner to all levels within the organisation;
- Flexible work approach to meet the varying demands of an ever-changing and fast-moving environment;
- High computer literacy in all Microsoft office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
Our client it one of Australia’s largest community health organisations. They have a strong mission to strengthen community and make a difference to the lives and well being of people. They are now seeking a Business Support Partner to join their highly reputable business with strong employee tenure, attractive company values, and a welcoming environment ensures you will have a long and successful career with your new employer.
How to Apply
If this position aligns with your next career move, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For more information about this opportunity, please call Zoe Raphael on 0401265388