- Join one of ANZ's Most Loved Food Brands as Category Development Manager
- Drive category insights across retail & foodservice | Report to Head of Sales
- Deliciously inspiring culture & rich heritage | $150 - $170k | CBD location
About the role
Delicious... mmm... and Tasty! They're the first 2 or 3 words that you'd use to describe this amazing role and that's exactly what it is, an Amazing Category Manager position for one of Australia and New Zealand's most loved food brands. And you could be a part of it...a big part of it. Reporting to the Head of Retail Sales, in this strategic and hands on role you will take full ownership of the development and implementation of the whole category development strategy. You will drive category thought leadership to unlock growth for this Leading Household FMCG Brand and it's customers. You are a category champion that understands shoppers, has a customer centric mindset, to influence/support internal stakeholders.
- Develop, implement and review category plans - ensure category development & growth and become the go-to expert for retailers to grow the category
- Unlock insights to support the wider team/business by using data to solve consumer and shopper problems & opportunities
- External stakeholder management - Retailers, Foodservice and QSR
- Financial management - growth strategies, marketing support budget, category insights and performance reporting
- Develop and implement promotional calendars in line with category plans
- A proven track record of growing a category ideally with FMCG experience in a similar role
- Strong experience in FMCG Category, Consumer or Shopper
- Ability to combine strong strategic thinking and analytical ability, thrives on using new knowledge and data to create meaningful and useful intelligence.
- Problem solving ability & commercial nous - capable of understanding the impact of decision making on the business.
- Working knowledge of Neilson, AZTEC scan data, Homescan or Quantium
- Genuine long term career development potential with continuous support, mentorship and leadership training
- Onsite parking
- Attractive salary package | Up to $170,000 + Super + Bonus
- Flexible working arrangements - 3 days from home 2 days from the office
My client is a Leading Household name in the FMCG food space. They are known for quality, trust and deliciousness and the customer is at the heart of everything they do!! They have a fantastic office in the CBD.
Due to the scale and speed to which the organisation functions, it is a very fast paced work environment where collaboration and trust is key. This role will also play an active part in the development of the current team culture, into what can only be described as a high performing family. They want people who are positive, passionate and collaborative so if you have the energy, they'll give you the opportunity to shape and grow your career.
How to Apply
Please click on the link below and all applications are confidential in nature.