An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced telco marketer / technical marketer or agency account manager to utilise their skills and knowledge to play a driving role in the expansion of our clients Partner Channel Program.
Working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager you will focus on channel growth within the organisation's B2B channel. You will coordinate the channel enablement, channel marketing and liaison activities required to support the effective management of the Partner Channel Program and help drive its planned expansion.
- Liaison with senior stakeholders to ensure that the organisation’s requirements for the channel expansion are translated into effective marketing actions.
- Operate and Manage the Partner Relationship Management System (“Portal”), which is hosted on SalesForce.
- Management and updating of the Partner database to enable effective communication with channel Partners
- Management and analysis of reporting and dashboards to monitor performance and help guide program strategy
- Assist with the onboarding of channel Partners and supporting them on their journey
- Responsibility for the development, updating and deployment of marketing materials as required
- Taking briefs from senior executives on channel marketing requirements.
Skills and Experience
- Specific Channel Management experience
- A graduate with tertiary qualifications in marketing communications or similar
- 3-5 years’ experience in either a telco/B2B marketing environment or in a creative agency with responsibility for telco or related accounts
- Experience in working with management in terms of understanding business needs and translating these into action
- Understanding and experience in channel marketing programs particularly regarding the IT and telco markets.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity to join a market leader
- Attractive salary package and
- High performing and diverse culture
- Opportunity to extend and for potential permanency.
About the company
Our client is a market leader in the industry. They are embarking on a large scale channel marketing rollout and this represents an opportunity to be part of this new and exciting journey.
How to Apply
Click the APPLY button or alternatively email Michael Barry on email@example.com for any questions you might have.