Based near the Tullamarine airport, my client is a developer and distributer of products and solutions within consumer electronics, automotive and enterprise segments.
They have done well for themselves throughout the covid period and are still growing and expanding their divisions and range of products & services.
They offer an exceptional workplace environment that includes a positive team-based work culture, supported by an active social and corporate philanthropic event calendar.
About the Role:
My client is seeking a motivated and outgoing individual with a proven track record selling into automotive channels. As a key member of the automotive sales team, you will be responsible for engaging with Automotive Manufacturers, Dealers, and Fleet customers to secure incremental service uptake and long-term customer retention.
As a front-line team member, you will need a solid grasp of core automotive and connected technology concepts to support your sell-in and upsell activities. You will quickly become a “Trusted Advisor” to the Automotive network. This is your chance to own and shape the development of an in-market business operating in one of the most exciting and rapidly evolving technology sectors.
- Build trusted relationships with vehicle manufacturer stakeholders
- Build trusted relationships with the automotive dealer network stakeholders to maximise lead generation
- Communicate a strong understanding of connected services product set.
- Support and further develop a national channel plan to achieve key sales Activation and Renewal metrics
- As required, support the customer onboarding process
- Gain knowledge, insight and understanding from key decision makers regarding customer needs and challenges
- Oversee training with automotive Manufacturers, Dealerships and Key Accounts
- Participate in sales and channel development strategies to assist in optimising information related to the industry and customer needs
- Prepare and present customer proposals and sales pitches
- Create compelling sales propositions leveraging our product portfolio
- Ongoing analysis and identification of channel expansion/growth opportunities
- Min 5 years’ experience in a sales role (Automotive preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Well developed networking skills, with the proven ability to build and maintain long lasting relationships.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Proven evidence of successful execution of Channel Sales / Key Account role
- Experience selling fleet telematics systems highly valued
- Good understanding of industry solutions as addressed by telematics
- Bachelor’s Degree is highly valued.
- Flexible work from home arrangements
- Competitive salary
- Staff buy rates for retail products