Our client Anglicare Southern Queensland is an established and diversified, for-purpose organisation connecting with people at every stage of their life journey responding with compassion and humility, recognising the uniqueness of all individuals and advocating for the most vulnerable in the community.
Anglicare Southern Queensland has been proudly empowering generations of Queenslanders by providing care, compassion and hope since 1870. Anglicare Southern Queensland has over 3,000 dedicated and experienced staff, supported by more than 300 generous volunteers, who are there every day for Queenslanders.
About the Role
An opportunity has arisen for a talented Chief Financial Officer to join this not-for-profit organisation. Reporting directly to and partnering with the CEO, this is an exciting opportunity to join a high performing executive team and oversee the strategic and financial operations.
The Chief Financial Officer is an integral member of the executive leadership team, who will work collaboratively for collective achievement of the organisations mission and strategy. The CFO will lead a sizeable team in the management of all aspects of financial performance including cost and income optimisation, management of funding contracts and input into the investment strategy. The role will also develop and implement strategic financial and business management systems and oversee the property and procurement portfolio.
The CFO will be specifically responsible for:
- Strategic management and oversight of financial reporting, regulatory obligations and budgetary compliance and governance
- Lead, manage and develop a large finance, property and procurement team (circa 30 staff)
- Anticipate operational and capital needs and identify appropriate financing and procurement methods
- Oversee business advisory, performance and reporting requirements
- Providing recommendations to the ELT around the financial soundness of day to day business operations and decisions
- Shape collaborative relationships, partnerships and networks to share information, build culture and facilitate input into decision making
- Identify areas for improvement, drive and implement process and system enhancements
- Exceptional people leadership skills including driving change, developing culture and employee engagement
- Hold formal qualifications (CA/CPA) and considerable practical experience in reporting and control in a CFO or equivalent position
- Demonstrated experience within a multi-faceted, complex service delivery environment
- A strong conceptual thinker, a flair for systems with a high level of financial and commercial acumen
- You will demonstrate servant leadership including the ability to motivate, empower, coach, give and accept direction and lead change with compassion and thoughtfulness
To express interest or to receive an information pack, apply below or reach out to Daniel Careless on 0411 955 700 | email@example.com