About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Chris 21/Ichris payroll specialist to join a highly reputable business in North Sydney. This role will be working closely with the payroll operations and project team, and will be responsible for ensuring the systems are running smoothly and up to date, whilst maintaining the compliancy of the payroll.
Reporting into the National Head of Payroll, the main responsibilities include:
The successful applicant will have:
- Speaking daily to the operations payroll team across Australia
- Extracting data from Chris 21
- Interpreting a number of EBAs/Awards
- Be involved in a number of payroll related projects
- Assist the payroll project manager of any tasks
- Actively communicate system changes to the payroll team to ensure the systems are being used effectively and correctly.
- Develop and maintain a systems issue log, capturing suggested improvements and system issues
- Assist in the preparation of monthly Payroll Tax and Superannuation returns, by completing a review after they have been prepared.
- Previous Chris 21/Ichris experience
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
- Ideally have worked within a large, high volume payroll
- Excellent communications skills
- Be able to work in large, team environments
- Be able to speak to senior stakeholders within the business
The team and company prides itself on the values of compassion, quality, and fun. They create a deep engagement between their employees through their supportive and flexible working environment.
For any further questions please contact Niall Hoolahan via email at email@example.com.