My client is currently seeking a Chris21 expert to work as part of their Payroll team. They are currently experiencing an increased volume of work due to various ongoing Payroll projects and require assistance in upgrading their system.
* This role is an initial 6 month full time contract, with the view to be extended for an additional 6+ months.
Reporting to the Head of Payroll & Shared Services, who was placed by Sharp & Carter you will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Troubleshooting and management of issues that arise
- Maintain and monitor interfaces between systems and engage in continuous improvement activities.
- Communication and training of staff
- Advanced user and strong experience using Chris21
- Working knowledge of access profiles, display profiles and organization mapping
- Interpretation of EBA's
- Ability to write and run reports
How to Apply
If you are immediately available (maximum 1-2 weeks notice period) and have the skillset for this opportunity please apply. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please call Tiarne Bennett on 0417 051 898.