This industry leading organisation is seeking an experienced Collections Officer to join the team. Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Team Leader the role you will be responsible for a high volume of collection calls and dealing with Branch Managers, Internal Stakeholders and external Customers.
- Handling telephone account queries; both internal and external - high volume environments
- Following up on overdue payments with customers efficiently and politely
- Liaising with Branch Managers, Industry governing body and external customers
- Reconciling debtors accounts; bank reconciliations and receipting
- Allocating payments accurately
- Will have exceptional time management skills, and the ability prioritise their workload in a logical way
- A true collector, great at following up payments and unactioned actions, escalating point of contact if necessary
- Possess excellent written and communication skills
- Be a team player; able to liaise effectively with other existing team members to maximise productivity
- Demonstrated prior experience as an Accounts Receivable/Collections Officer to assist a smooth transition into the new environment
Please submit your CV following the prompts. For any further enquires, please contact Jacinta Coyne at email@example.com - Thanks!