An opportunity has arisen for a Financial Accountant to join a well-established, and respected organisation, who are leaders within their industry nationally. Taking a hands-on approach, this role will focus on taking ownership of the Month end process ensuring all transactions are posted into the GL. You will be working closely with the Commercial Manager and Group Finance as well as supporting the Senior Finance Business Partners.
The main duties include:
- Manage the process to ensure all month end transactions are posted into the GL within the key financial timelines
- Preparation, posting and journal management for month end, with responsibility for accruals and prepayments and performing payment/customer account reconciliations
- Preparation of general ledger and balance sheet reconciliations and responsibility for clearing of reconciliation items.
- Business partner with Group Finance Support on all balance sheet related issues reporting on divisional upside and downside from reconciliations
- Preparing Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly reports
- Preparation of timely and accurate monthly management accounts and reports for operational management
- Partnering with, and providing financial support to the Commercial team and business managers
- Proactively explore and support process improvement opportunities
- Other ad-hoc work as needed
- Qualified CPA or CA
- Preferably commercial experience within a complex environment
- Proven working experience within a similar role
- Ability to work in a fast, dynamic, and changing environment
- Working knowledge of SAP, Oracle, Dynamics or similar
- Strong MS excel is expected.
About the client
ASX listed, this powerhouse organisation, possessing an envious business model are the true leaders nationally. The company is constantly expanding by both by acquisition and organic growth, and they are seeking individuals who want to come on the journey with them and enjoy a fruitful and dynamic career.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leigh Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org