An opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Accountant to join a well-established, and respected organisation, who are leaders within their field nationally. With growth plans in mind both organically and new business, this is a great time to join this business. Taking a hands-on approach, this role will focus on taking ownership of the Month end and adding value though analytical insights. You will be working closely with the Sales teams, as well as supporting the Senior Finance Business Partners.
Reporting to the CFO, the main duties include:
- Manage the process to ensure all month end transactions are posted into the GL within the key financial timelines
- Preparation, posting and journal management for month end, with responsibility for accruals and prepayments and performing payment/customer account reconciliations
- Preparation of general ledger and balance sheet reconciliations and responsibility for clearing of reconciliation items.
- Preparing Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly reports
- Preparation of timely and accurate monthly management accounts and reports for operational management
- Maintenance monthly payroll
- Proactively explore and support process improvement opportunities
- Other ad-hoc project work as needed
- Qualified CPA or CA
- Proven working experience within a similar role
- Ability to work in a hands-on and strategic capacity
- Working knowledge of NetSuite or similar
- Strong MS excel is expected
About the client
Listed Overseas, this organisation, who are about to enter a period of growth, specialising in consumer goods and are fast becoming true leaders nationally. They are seeking individuals who want to come on the journey with them and enjoy a fruitful and dynamic career.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Clarke at firstname.lastname@example.org