A market leader and established not for profit organisation who has continued to see exceptional growth despite the challenges of 2020. A dedication to sustainability and customer service, combined with strong strategic priorities has allowed our client to maintain considerable results in a highly competitive industry.
Reporting into the Commercial Manager, your role will include:
- Support the Business Planning and Budgeting process through trend analysis, forecasting and supporting senior leaders and the Finance team
- Develop a consistent evaluation methodology, and financial models for managing operational, payroll and administration expenditure spend across the organisation.
- Preparation of monthly rolling forecasts and working closely with all business units.
- Preparation, accuracy and commentary for the EOM reports, quarterly Trust reports, and Annual Report
- Drive planning and rolling forecasting activities. This will require developing timelines, communicating requirements with Senior Management and working closely with Operations to achieve reliability and strength in the numbers.
- Analyse sales figures, competitor results and the activities of partnering organisations and external data sources to determine opportunities and appropriate product mix to drive sales and align closer with the customer.
- Exposure to Power BI and MS Office Suite (advanced Excel and PowerPoint capability highly desirable)
- Ability to work under pressure and establish priorities; coupled with an ability to re-prioritise activities to meet changes in conditions and capabilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to confidently communicate and work with all levels of management (including the Trust and ELT) and the organisation
- Proven leadership skills with demonstrated ability to articulate the corporate vision and translate that into effective strategic initiatives and operational plans
- Passion for innovation and the desire to ensure continuous improvement
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Proven organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Will Nichols at firstname.lastname@example.org