A fast paced and challenging Commercial Analyst role that partners with the commercial team to assist in making key decisions across the organisation. You will be exposed to key senior stakeholders and the lead for the budget planning process and regular ongoing analysis.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the supply chain and manufacturing teams with analysis and financial insight being the primary finance partner to operations.
Other responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Preparation and development of financial evaluations ensuring assumptions are accurate, evidence based, robust and appropriately corroborated. Assumptions include, but are not limited to, volumes, pricing, retailer margin, trade spend, conversion costs, line capacity, production run rates, CAPEX requirements etc.
- Provide accurate and timely information to support management reporting within the commercial group. Each month support the wider Commercial Finance team in reporting risk and opportunities that have resulted from financial evaluations.
- Act as key liaison between financial and non-financial stakeholders (noted above) during the financial evaluations process.
- Partnering Strategic Business Development in driving growth opportunities to maximise returns.
- Continuous improvement through the performance of post implementation review evaluations across key projects.
You will have a degree qualification with 4 or more years of experience in an Analyst position within a Manufacturing, FMCG or similar product based environment. You will have exceptional interpersonal skills and a proven track record influencing key stakeholders both internally and externally. Advanced Excel skills are also advantageous.
- World class brands
- Mentorship & career development
- Friendly work environment
Our client is an instantly recognisable name and have a track record of providing excellent career and development opportunities.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, contact David Petrou on email@example.com.