This role will see you working with an instantly recognised FMCG company that dominates the local market. They have a strong portfolio of products, brands and investments and are well positioned for continued success and growth. As a known employer of choice, they can offer unlimited career development and progression. Due to internal promotion, we are looking for a top tier Business Analyst to join their commercial team.
- Analysis and business casing of various projects;
- Weekly analysis and reporting of sales and GP results;
- Business partnering and delivering insights to stakeholders including results;
- Providing recommendations with opportunities within your portfolio;
- Provide insightful analysis and clear commentary on key drivers and performance trends;
- Forecasting of future sales and GP;
- Budgeting and strategic planning;
- Analysis of market & industry trends to identify risk and opportunities;
- Develop business case models for new initiatives via analysing and interpreting data; and
- Analysis of large volumes of data to drive outcomes across projects.
You will be a CPA/CA qualified finance professional with experience from a similar commercial role where you can demonstrate strong business partnering. A background from FMCG, retail or a large blue chip, listed brand will be ideal. You will possess a curious mind and be a forward thinker, able to provide valuable insights. Strong data analysis skills and the ability to present findings to stakeholders will be second to none.
- Highly strategic and commercial.
- Unlimited training & development - invest in your career!
- Fun and dynamic company culture with lots of perks.
- Excellent mentorship from senior management - industry best.
- Use your commercial thinking every day.
- Unparalleled career opportunities.