An exciting role with an industry-leading multinational organisation currently exists in order to fill a key role in their team. This analyst position will help drive commercial excellence across the group through the analysis of key data to help improve business performance. Initially this will be a contractual assignment, however there is the genuine view to extension and/or permanency for the right candidate.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager within this division, you will be responsible for providing commercial expertise to the business with a focus on strategic planning, analysis and business partnering. More specifically, your role will include:
- Support operations through the provision of effective management information and analysis
- Business case preparation
- Drive strategic initiatives to ensure revenue and profit growth
- Financial models to support business cases
- Monitoring of major projects
- Development of customer pricing models and profitability analysis
- Spearhead process improvements across both operations and finance
Ideally, you will be a CA/CPA qualified accounting professional and a commercially astute analyst. You will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. Additionally, you will have a proven track record of business partnering with senior executives and have the ability to effectively communicate financial data to operations. Experience in a large multinational organisation will be considered advantageous.
- Fun, friendly environment
- Flexible work arrangements
- Business partnering focus
- Work for a market leader
- Career progression and development
- Numerous industry benefits
Our client is a multinational organisation who is an instantly recognizable name residing within their industry. Throughout COVID, this organisation has flourished and is now recording record levels of growth in the majority of their business units.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Burgess on 0439 014 028 or email@example.com, quoting Ref No JB1749.