An excellent progression for an Analyst providing you the stepping stone into a detailed analytical role. Working in an established team, you will be responsible for all aspects of the financial processes of the organisation, management reporting and analysis. There will be correspondence with key senior stakeholders.
Reporting into the Senior Finance Analyst, and working closely with the FP&A Manager, Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Partnering with key business stakeholders to understand their informational requirements and create financial dashboards to support their needs
- Daily & weekly reporting to senior management
- Dashboard reporting and financial modelling
- Provide recommendations on improving current business systems
- Support the planning, modelling and preparation of all annual budget deliverables
- Preparation of monthly executive results presentation
Our client is looking to attract an ambitious analyst who has had experience working within a retail or FMCG company and is CA/CPA qualified. You will have excellent financial and analytical capabilities, and be a confident communicator who can engage with and influence non-financial stakeholders. Additionally, you will possess an enthusiastic & ambitious attitude which allows you to work collaboratively within a high performing finance team.
About the client
Our client is an instantly recognisable name both locally and globally, and have a track record of providing excellent career and development opportunities.
- Generous package
- Career development
- Friendly work environment
- Progressive, growing organisation
- Staff discounts