Sharp & Carter is proud to be exclusively partnering with an ASX market leader in the FMCG industry here in Australia. With a dynamic executive and senior management team on board and with a focus on driving a commercial and innovative culture, the organisation is poised for a period of growth.
Reporting into the Commercial Finance Director - the core responsibility of the role is to provide commercial support across multi-channel and retail operations here in Australia. Your role will also include but not be limited to the following:
- Partner with and advise non-financial operational managers
- Providing value-add analysis
- Preparation of monthly management reports
- Managing the budgeting and ongoing forecasts process
- Preparation of the annual budget and assistance with the 5-Year strategic plan
- Identifying ongoing process improvements
- Ad hoc product, facility and supply chain analysis
- Create and distribute weekly and monthly business partnering reports
You will have started your career in a Big 4 or Mid-Tier Chartered environment and you have then moved into either the Retail, Manufacturing or FMCG industries. You will be experienced working within a product based environment, and have a thirst to work in a dynamic commercial environment. You are a big picture thinker who is able to reason at a conceptual level, while still maintaining a strong attention to detail. You have the confidence and credibility to engage effectively and build relationships with senior executives and can effectively manage multiple priorities, remaining poised and efficient under pressure.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jason Tran at email@example.com or on 0426 265 677.