Sharp & Carter has been engaged by a multinational organisation, a market leader in the Information Technology and Digital services industry.
Boasting a suite of various divisions and service offerings, the organisation is currently undergoing a significant period of transformation on the back of year on year growth. In a dominant market position and with an appetite for future expansion this is a great opportunity to join a true market leader in a critical and commercial finance role.
Reporting into the Commercial Finance Manager, you will contribute to the success of Business Function by identifying new opportunities to improve revenue or reduce costs, assessing project financial outcomes and benchmarking operational performance. Your duties will include, but are not limited to;
- Identifing key commercial business improvement initiatives
- Assessing expenditure (opex, maintenance and capital) and benefit realisation plans and support implementation with project managers and business owners
- Undertake scenario modelling and “what if” analysis and provide financial support and modelling input into business cases for major development projects, capital expenditure, business initiatives, systems implementations and major procurement contracts
- Provide required level of finance support for projects, including major development, maintenance and technology projects, M&A activity, and debt and equity capital markets transactions
- Critically assess major operating and capital expenditure against budgets and alternatives, challenging business to deliver cost effective appropriate expenditure
- Partnering with Reporting, Forecasting and Analytics team, support the Business with ad-hoc finance reporting needs to drive tactical decisions
- Review and preparation of commentary for monthly management reporting (review and approval for monthly management reports before release to Leadership Team and external investors)
- Track performance against strategic goals, business plans and budgets and work with the Leadership team to develop programs, initiatives and actions for the delivery
- Other ad hoc and project tasks as directed.
You will have started your career in a Big 4 or Mid-Tier Chartered environment and you have then moved into either the Technology, ICT or SaaS industries. You will be experienced working within a product based environment, and have a thirst to work in a dynamic commercial environment. You are a big picture thinker who is able to reason at a conceptual level, while still maintaining a strong attention to detail. You have the confidence and credibility to engage effectively and build relationships with senior executives and can effectively manage multiple priorities, remaining poised and efficient under pressure.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jason Tran at email@example.com or on 0426 265 677.