About the role & client
An exciting role with a multinational FMCG organisation currently exists in order to fill a key role in their team. This position will help drive commercial excellence across the group through the analysis of key data to help improve business performance. Initially this will be a long-term contractual assignment, however there is the opportunity for extension and/or permanency.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance, you will be responsible for providing commercial expertise to the business with a focus on strategic planning, analysis and business partnering. More specifically, your role will include:
The successful applicant
- Business partner with key Business Unit's - Sales & Marketing
- Liaise with key internal stakeholders across multiple facets of the business
- Monthly trade spend management and reporting
- Partner closely with the Sales team in pricing reviews with clear, accurate business case builds; reporting on financial impacts
- Partner closely with the Demand team to develop a detailed, accurate and timely net sales forecast
- Play a key role in project cross-functional teams and support NPD via robust financial business case development and present to appropriate stakeholders
- Analysis of product line & category performance
- Assist to drive strategic initiate to ensure rev/profit growth
- Spearhead process improvements across the organisation
Ideally, you will be a CA/CPA qualified accounting professional and a commercially astute individual. You will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as your ability to interact and engage cross functionally within the business will be crucial to your success. Additionally, you will have a proven track record of business partnering with Sales & Marketing teams and have the ability to effectively communicate financial data to non-financial stakeholders. Prior experience in a "tangible product" organisation will be considered highly advantageous.
About the client
- Corporate training from a multinational FMCG Organisation
- Large growth mandate
- Partial flexible working arrangements
- Genuine opportunity for extension / permanency, initially a long-term contract
- Great location, close to public transport and local eateries
- Substantial salary + superannuation
Our client is a multinational FMCG organisation who is an instantly recognizable name residing within their industry. Throughout COVID, this organisation has flourished and is now recording record levels of growth in the majority of their business units.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jamie Burgess on 0439 014 028 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref No JB7833.