Backed by their 20 years in the industry making them one of the safest and efficient companies in Asia Pacific which also demands the strictest of quality and controls for some of the world's best known brands.
This role will see you directly report to the General Manager - Finance & Commercial and work very closely with the General Manager - Healthcare where you will support and develop the commercial processes for the Healthcare portfolio. The position will include the following but not limited to:
- Partner the Healthcare General Manger to develop the Healthcare strategic plan and monitor deliverables against the strategy.
- Business case and tender preparation
- Business analysis, benchmarking and KPI reviews
- Lead budget and forecast processes for the portfolio (including analysis and presentation packs)
- Innovate cost effective improvement strategies that will drive costs out of the business.
- Liaise with Site/ National Managers to maintain a good understanding of the sites’ activities and performance
- Development of business performance measures and reporting
- Assist with the analysis and commentary of performance on weekly basis
- Resolution of financial issues relating to sites and Healthcare management.
- Monitor and execute commercial clauses within customer contracts. That is, rate reviews, rise and fall and incentive margin calculations.
As the successful candidate you will be either CA/CPA qualified with experience in a similar role and ideally from the Healthcare sector as their preference. A understanding of supply chain/logistics will also be an advantage with a minimum of 6 years in a commercially orientated role. This role will see you working in a fast paced environment where no 2 days will be the same, demanding excellent organisational and analytical skills with the ability to meet strict reporting requirements, you will also get involved in developing business strategies and leading commercial activities for the portfolio. Your excellent communication and interpersonal skills will see you develop good relationships with multiple stakeholders across the business.
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Rosie Border on 0499 089 639.