Our client is a successful Investment & Development Group and Landlord managing a mixed use portfolio in commercial and retail assets across Metropolitan Melbourne and large Suburban Cities across Victoria. This privately owned Australian group who are growing are seeking a Property Manager to join and bolster their internal Asset Management Division.
To provide analytical property management and leasing support to the Asset Management Team. Working closely with the Director of Asset Management, the successful applicant will gain diverse exposure to all facets of Asset Management and the opportunity to learn and grow within a dynamic and supportive environment.
As a Property Manager, you will work closely within the Asset Management team to manage a diverse portfolio of commercial and retail assets across Australia’s eastern seaboard.
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Assisting with budget preparation and reporting
- Reviewing Lease documentation and ensuring the accuracy of financial records
- Liaising with tenants, contractors, managing agents, leasing executives and solicitors
- Assisting in ongoing leasing negotiations and lease documentation
- Maintaining schedules for all key documentation, rent reviews, lease expiries and other critical dates
- Assisting in the delivery and coordinating capital projects and refurbishments when required
- Arrears management
- Set up on new assets upon acquisition and assisting in divestments
- Provide general administration and reporting support
Job Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience required for the position
The successful candidate will have:
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications
- Minimum of 2-3+ years experience in the property or real estate industry
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Refined analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and eager to learn
- Strong motivation and attention to detail
- Full Driving License and reliable car is required as regular travel is a necessity.
- Salary Package up to $100k p.a. plus $10k bonus pending experience / performance
- Mobile Phone and Laptop provided
- Parking Provided
- Remote working flexibility
Please click Apply to forward your resume for the role or feel free to email email@example.com for further information.