Reporting to the company Directors and working in a small close-knit professional environment, you will be responsible for providing a broad range of financial and accounting support functions. This is a crucial and newly created role within a growing business and one that will provide career growth opportunities to a qualified (or near qualified) accountant.
Working closely with the Directors, you will be across the full range of accounting activities on a daily basis with the ability to also add value through long term financial strategy.
- Preparation of month end and relevant reporting
- Month end tasks, ensuring relevant close and reporting time frames are adhered to
- Preparation of statutory accounts and returns – GST, FBT, Payroll Tax, IAS
- Preparation of monthly P&L accounts with commentary around variances
- Financial analysis and modeling
- Responsible for payroll for a small but growing organisation
- Assistance with budgeting and forecasting in conjunction with the management team
- Cashflow reporting and other ad hoc analysis work
Skills and Experience
- CA/CPA or equivalent qualification (or near qualified)
- Proven track record in a financial/management accounting role within a commercial environment or currently working in practice and looking for a first time move into commercial
- High energy levels with a collaborative approach to achieving outcomes
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement abilities
- Positive attitude with a solution focused approach
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with this small, entrepreneurial organisation who are currently on a strong growth path. They enjoy working with like-minded people and offer a flexible, collaborative and friendly working culture. This role has real long-term career opportunities for someone who is looking to grow with the business and add value through financial leadership. Head office is situated on the Northern end of NSW / Southern end of the Gold Coast region.
How to Apply
To apply please use the link below or for a confidential conversation please contact Daniel Careless on 0411 955 700 or firstname.lastname@example.org