With a history dating back over 70 years in the Australian retail market, this business has proven to be a market leader for decades. With a new growth plan in place, they are looking to bring in an accountant to help join them on this exciting journey.
Your role will focus predominantly around the following:
- Conduct site audits for compliance with terms of agreement
- Conduct regular review and analysis of the business including without limitation cash flow, and overall financial status and improvements to the business performance, viability and profitability.
- Exposure to Point of Sale & Accounting Software package
- Assist RSM’s with franchise financial, cash flow and other financial management analysis and reporting.
- Implement new modules, enhancements, upgrades and customisations of the Point of Sale and Accounting system to franchisees and staff and other new technologies as directed by the business
- Financial management, cash flow management, inventory management, budgeting and management reporting in a professional and timely manner.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis where required
To be successful in this role, prospective candidates must demonstrate:
- Proven business and systems accounting and analysis experience
- Must have Pronto ERP experience
- Understanding of a retail environment
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Understanding of Stock and Cash Flow Management
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and previous business partnering experience
- Full CPA or CA qualification
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Danielle Bower at firstname.lastname@example.org.