If you are passionate about Systems and Standards within a business, then this role is for you! Our client is on the hunt for a passionate Administrator and or HR Graduate who will oversee the business' compliance modules and ensure that all employees are adhering to best practices. This is a dynamic role that will require someone who enjoys writing and likes to lead by example.
In this role, you will report directly to the General Manager of Operations. Your role will include but not be limited to;
- Monitor stores within the network and report on the compliance and standards
- Report any non-compliance to GM of Operations
- Provide support to the GM of Operations in a timely and effective manner
- Ensure accurate and on time reporting
- Ensure any resource and reference material available to stores is up to date
- Deliver special project objectives as required
- Develop and maintain the companies Standards portal
- Other ad hoc duties as per directed
- Previous or similar role in Compliance and or Administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient use of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- High levels of attention to detail
- Creativity in your writing capabilities
- Be able to work and adhere to deadlines.
Based in inner-east Melbourne, our client is a welcoming and fast-paced retail business who is seeking an experienced Standards Administrator to join a stable and supportive company. This business prides themselves on their commitment to supporting its employees and fostering a positive workplace culture.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Georgia Campbell on 0423 225 867