- Management & coordination of subcontractors
- Manage multiple projects at a time
- Scheduling weekly work programs
- Providing clear leadership and direction to the site team
- Attending and contributing to weekly site management meetings.
- Ensuring the safety of all personnel on site, including holding regular toolbox meetings and a solid understanding of OH&S processes.
Skills and Experience
- Trade qualified (Carpentry)
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the construction industry
- Reliable, hardworking, strong work ethic and an ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills along with the ability to build good working relationships with subcontractors and trades.
The Company and Culture
Growing on the back of a dynamic, professional culture with focus on ensuring customers upmost satisfaction and empowering their staff to ensure retention levels are high. A well known custom home builder with an excellent reputation for delivering high quality works across Melbourne. The business will offer you excellent opportunity for progression as the business continues to grow.
Please Apply below or contact Alastair Bray on 0433697422 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.