Reporting to the Chief Digital Officer, this role will grow the quality and range of content globally across the organisation to ultimately lead to a larger and more engaged audience. This role will establish, lead and deliver the global content strategy for our clients digital products.
- Lead and deliver the global content strategy to drive brand awareness and engagement.
- Manage the creation and sourcing of web content and effective methods of deliver through traditional and headless CMS’.
- Collaborate with the Social Media Manager to deliver a vision and omnichannel content and social media strategy.
- Take the lead for the content experience for all Digital Experience team products.
- Lead a team of digital content experts around the globe.
- Work with SEO’s to include keyword research across all content assets and types to increase quality traffic to their website.
- Support the development and implementation of brand and content guidelines, including tone of voice and visual and verbal.
- Bachelor's degree essential
- Extensive experience using content management systems (CMS).
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Proven success managing and leading a high-performing team of content specialists
- Proven success at delivering omni-channel content experiences at both brand and product level
- Extensive experience writing for UX, using SEO principles, and writing for the web (and can answer what it means to write for the web).
- You’re flexible and thrive in teams with a changing environment and context.
- Ability to manage trusted client and stakeholder relationships, negotiate professionally, present strategies, influence opinions and instil confidence.
- Globally renowned organisation
- Genuine long-term career progression opportunities
- Unique service offering
- Passionate & collaborative culture
- Attractive salary package with excellent incentives
Over the last 30 years, our client has established an excellent reputation for delivering a range of services into education markets worldwide. Throughout their journey, the business has constantly evolved and adapted to market trends, with innovation in their service offering at the forefront of their strategy.
The organisational culture is one that places a high focus on collaboration, hard work and innovation. The successful candidate will have a high standard of work and drive themselves and their colleagues to a common goal of success. They have an emphasis on driving a team-based culture, as well as one that encourages diversification and high performance.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Giorgio Xindaras at email@example.com