Reputable business with experienced, professional staff
About The Role & Responsibilities:
- Vetting sub-contractor packages
- Understanding of contract and company's obligations, including risk
- Negotiate with Head contractor and submit RFI's & variations where appropriate
- Track project expenditure against budget
- Submit progress claims and justify payment throughout the project
- Ideally have 4+ years contract administrator experience
- Have worked with a commercial builder or Tier 1 subcontractor
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Detail orientated
- Able to assess risk effectively
This Tier 1 subcontractor specialises in Plumbing & Drainage and is one of the most reputable in Melbourne.
It has grown on the back of a dynamic, professional culture with focus on growing their client base and playing a key role in the development of inner Melbourne.
Family friendly environment, they offer flexibility and an enjoyable workplace.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, send your CV to: email@example.com