Sharp & Carter has partnered with a thriving Pharmaceutical business that due to recent and further anticipated growth in 2021, comes a need for an experienced Accountant to take end-to-end control of the finance function.
The Role | Reporting into the CEO
Specific duties will include, but not limited to:
- Complete month end reporting including month end journals, accruals, review of profit and loss statement compared to forecasts/budgets.
- Prepare and analyse of monthly balance sheets, profit and loss statements and all accompanying reconciliations.
- Assist with annual budgets and forecasts including profit and loss and cash flows.
- Process day-to-day cash transactions including recording of receipts, payments, and monthly bank and credit card transactions.
- Complete bank reconciliations.
- Maintain the Fixed Assets Register.
- Analyse financial data including General Ledger maintenance and integrity.
- Ad hoc administrative and financial duties as required from time to time.
Tertiary qualified in a Commerce or Accounting degree, you will have excellent relationship management capabilities and a minimum of four years of similar experience within a commercial environment.
Accompanied with a high level of attention to detail, you will have a demonstrated ability to grasp new information, answer queries quickly and accurately, and seek relevant information when necessary. You are proficient with MS Excel and capable of working as part of a team or with autonomy.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Brendan Close at firstname.lastname@example.org.