Our client is the leading insurance and finance member organisation within the Melbourne region. Their mission is to lead the insurance industry through professional standards and life-long learning which enables their members to achieve their career and corporate aspirations.
About the Role
The Corporate Communications Coordinator is responsible for a range of communications and employee engagement initiatives on behalf of this industry leader. This role will play a critical role in supporting the Company’s communications and engagement objectives.
- Support Company’s strategic communications objectives through creation and proofing of impactful communications; change and crisis management responses, executive messaging, Company updates, speaking notes and editorial stories.
- Partner with CEO & General Managers for Public Speaking Events, Media Interviews and Company content
- Development and delivery of annual communications plan
- High quality newsletters and other written communications are produced for stakeholder communications
- Development and embedding of key messages across the organisation
- Support delivery of annual employee engagement and communications initiatives.
- Drive employee engagement with digital learning and communications platform, Stellar, through timely coordination of internal communications and content updates.
- Produce and edit monthly and ad hoc internal video projects as required by People & Culture department
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Strong editing, proof reading and attention to detail
- Strong organisation and planning skills and time management
- Proactively gathers information, critically thinks and analyses data.
- Strong decision making and ability to influence
- Ability to develop and maintain effective stakeholder relationships
- Degree in Communications, PR or related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in a corporate communications role
- Experienced in all facets of Corporate Communications including planning, speech writing, press releases and annual report writing
- Experience using Microsoft Office and a CMS essential, exposure to campaign management software and project management software advantageous
- Flexible working practices – 4 days from home 1 in the office
- Inner Melbourne Location.
- Excellent learning and growth opportunities provided.
- Great opportunity to within a collaborative team in a high performing and industry leading business
Click the APPLY NOW or alternatively email me directly at email@example.com