Working closely with the Head of Capability, CSR and Communications as well as the senior leadership team, the Corporate Communications Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing internal and external communications strategies.
The objective of the role is to continuously increase brand awareness across Australia & New Zealand, to maintain positive brand positioning both internally and externally.
- Liaise with external stakeholders to enhance the organisation's brand positioning
- Review current communication processes and provide recommendations for effective communication delivery
- Manage internal communications through newsletters and intranet
- Develop content and marketing plans for events
- Manage budget spend
- Project manage the production of content (online and offline)
- Exposure liaising closely with media and government
- Demonstrated written experience for awareness campaigns
- Track record of strong relationship management with internal and external stakeholders
- Available to commence immediately
- Act as an all-rounder from strategy development through to implementation
- Work for a leading Australian Retailer who are experiencing strong growth.
- Inner city CBD Fringe location with hybrid working.
- Positive, inclusive team environment
- Salary pitched between 130-150K Base + Superannuation
Our client is a leading retailer who are experiencing strong growth and have multiple brands in their stable. They are a lovely bunch who are very much striving for continuous improvement both in terms of culture an in terms of company performance. In saying so, this role will play a critical role in helping this organisaions growth, by providing effective and inclusive communication strategies both internally and externally helping shape the branding of the organisation.
How to Apply
If this opportunity aligns with your next potential career move, please apply directly using the link below and submit an updated copy of your resume. Sharp & Carter will be in touch with all candidates directly and shortlisting will commence immediately for this position.
For any questions please email Giorgio Xindaras at email@example.com