You will have experience in management accounting, analysis and budgeting with outstanding commercial acumen, including experience in modelling mixed-use projects.
More specifically, your key duties will include
- drive the preparation of project feasibility studies, focusing on mixed use projects, within specified deadlines
- collaborating with all relevant areas of the business to gather and model required inputs
- providing analysis and feedback of how these inputs impact the overall feasibility;
- review, critique, compile and present financials providing meaningful analysis in relation to proposed developments;
- to provide the financial control for developments currently under construction including actual vs budget reporting and analysis,
- monthly management, project and Co-owner reports
- assist the Development Manager in understanding areas where development costs can be minimised and income increased providing a beneficial impact to project returns.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Will Nichols on 0424 187 225