We are seeking a vibrant and organized professional to fill the role of a Corporate Receptionist in a dynamic technology workplace. In this role you will be an integral part of the corporate team, collaborating closely with Support, Sales, Logistics and Finance teams. As the first point of contact, you will engage customers and suppliers, ensuring a positive reception experience for all staff and external stakeholders. This role also involves coordinating team and social events, catering for meetings, facilitating the onboarding process for new team members, and effectively managing email and phone enquiries.
The role will be based at their head office near Airport West, working Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm with an hour lunch break.
- Greet customers and suppliers and ensure sign in is completed.
- Ensure boardrooms and reception area are kept clean.
- Arrange office set up for all new starters within the business.
- Address all email inquiries and phone calls received at reception.
- Coordinate facility maintenance with approved suppliers.
- Coordinate social events and corporate functions.
- Provide admin support to the executive team and senior managers.
- Offer general administration support, including data entry and ad-hoc tasks.
- Assist with travel coordination for staff and management.
- Coordinate catering for onsite meetings, order and maintain supplies as needed, and assist in some finance admin as needed.
- Incredible workplace culture.
- Generous staff discounts.
- Salary packaging options.
- Ongoing support and personal development opportunities.
- Community focused culture with company wide social events.
- Free on-site parking.
- 3+ years of administrative and/or reception experience in a corporate head office role.
- Professional presentation with an engaging and approachable demeanour.
- Be able to take initiative and have a proactive approach.
- Supporting senior leaders in corporate initiatives e.g. arranging meetings, catering etc
- Planning and executing company events and workshops.
- Working collaboratively with multiple teams
About our Client
With a global presence, our client is a market leader who has been at the forefront of engineering and delivering innovative technology solutions. Situated in Airport West, they have over 100 employees at the head office and are known for their supportive culture, providing opportunities for career growth, and delivering outstanding customer service.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please email Sarah Gee at SGee@sharpandcarter.com.au