- Maintain Standard costing system to ensure accuracy and consistency including the maintenance of existing and the development of new Bills of Material (BoMs) including at least twice per year, performing standard cost update
- Review, Analyse and Maintenance of all Product Standard and Actual Costs and provide appropriate profitability analysis on planned and actual production
- Review, Analyse and Maintenance of all Finished Goods Pricing in conjunction with the Sales and Customer Service teams
- Assist in the transition to a new ERP system from 3 legacy ERP systems
- Develop and maintain daily and monthly manufacturing variance reporting and other relevant manufacturing reports from ERP system or Excel.
- Reconcile raw material, WIP and finished goods inventories on a monthly basis to the appropriate sub-ledger
- Develop system and processes to accurately capture detailed raw material variances (price and quantity) , labour usage, other stock variances and overhead recovery, and proactively report information and lead in assisting the business to eliminate/minimise adverse variances.
- Reporting of manufacturing production volume analysis – Cartons (or equivalent produced) vs budgeted/forecast volume via ERP system.
- Provide financial business partnering to the Production / Operation team to support the timely and accurate analysis of factory performance and variances
- Work in collaboration with the New product Development and sales team to build and analysis product costs and business cases
- Provide ad-hoc business partnering support to the CEO and CFO when required as well as to the wider finance team to ensure deadlines are met.
- Tertiary Qualified in Business or Accounting or equivalent, ideally with CA or CPA qualifications.
- Previous experience in an FMCG manufacturing company is essential
- Demonstrated commercial acumen
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and previous experience with Data Analysis
- Exposure to ERP system and Standard Costing experience in a FMCG environment is preferred.
To apply please click on the link provided, alternatively and for a confidential discussion please contact Danielle Bower on 0473 489 543