Excellent opportunity to join a household name within the FMCG industry based in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. This role will suit someone who is in the earlier stages of their career who is looking to step into a commercial role and progress, adding value to this growing business along the way. Currently in a steady growth phase, this FMCG organisation has exceptional manufacturing capabilities with an iconic product range.
You will report to the Commercial Manager and will be responsible for the following:
- Development of the standard cost model;
- Daily and weekly reporting on labour variances - understand losses, trends and drivers;
- Analyse trade spend;
- Inventory financial management;
- Attendance at stocktake and full financial analysis of stocktakes and cycle counts;
- Manage and maintain manufacturing reporting, analysis, forecasting and budgeting;
- Analysis and reporting of month-end including reconciliations;
- BOM set up, monitoring of results and amendments;
- Support the NPD process by completing product costings;
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across Operations and Site teams.
- Adhoc projects when requested
- CA/CPA qualification.
- Essential experience working within a manufacturing industry.
- Demonstrated experience within a costing environment with strong commercial acumen, analytical and business partnering skills.
- Experience using large ERP
- Take the next step in your career whilst learning from industry best
- Work for a household FMCG company in growth mode
- Make this role your own
- Extremely supportive management team
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lucy Jones at email@example.com