Our client is a listed and well known company based in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. They seek a technically strong, dynamic Credit admin officer with a minimum of 4 years experience to join there successful and high performing Credit team.
This is a full time permanent opportunity working for a company that values culture above all and will be guided by your needs, to ensure you are enjoying the role and have a stable work life balance.
About The Role
Reporting to the National Credit Manager, you will be responsible for, but not limited to the following;
- Managing and reconciling Account Receivable Daily Banking
- Payment Program management
- Ensure customer database is correct, accurate and up to date
- Making changes to credit data as required
- Keep up to date records of all communications with customers in the system
- Reconcile accounts as necessary
- Manage outstanding receivables to acceptable levels in line with Company policy
To be successful in securing this position, you will possess the following;
- Prior experience working as a Credit Controller or Accounts Receivable Officer/Administration
- Experience in using SAP is highly regarded but not essential
- High level excel skills
- High level attention to detail
- The ability to work autonomously
- Exceptional communication skills, and the ability to build rapport with multiple personality types
- Possess a team player mentality, all while working in an autonomous position.
- Work for a company that provides enormous potential for highly skilled and self driven individuals.
- Working from home flexibility
- Huge learning and development provided
- Great credit department, friendly and vibrant!
- Career advancement opportunities
- $70,000 + Superannuation on offer, depending on the candidates ecperience.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Candace Page via email - Cpage@sharpandcarter.com.au