- Upskill and advance your career in AR | Excellent training & support on offer
- Achieve work life balance with an office close to home in the North West pocket
- Commence as soon as you are able | Job security in a permanent role
Our client is successful & growing organisation, renowned for their incredible dual customer & employee first focus, who have proven themselves to be leaders within their field. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated Credit & Accounts Receivable Officer to join their team on a permanent basis in Melbourne's North-West pocket near Melbourne Airport. This is a great role for a motivated individual seeking a diverse role and a new challenge, who is passionate in the Credit field and has a desire to cement strong relationships to facilitate company growth and success.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Credit Manager, the role will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the debtors ledger of national accounts
- Daily reconciliations
- Timely allocations and receipting of payments
- Process invoices
- Follow up overdues and negotiate payment plans where required
- Setting up new customers
- Diligently handle and successfully resolve customer queries
- Assist with reporting duties
- Additional finance duties to assist accounts payable when required
To be considered as a successful applicant for this business, you will have at least 3 years experience within a similar role, and possess superior communication skills with a demonstrated ability to connect with varying stakeholders. The ideal individual will have a reliable and positive attitude, a willingness to provide support in a team environment, and have a keen eye for detail. You will have strong time management skills and prior experience in a busy finance environment.
- Office located in Melbourne's North West pocked near Melbourne Airport
- Job security in a permanent role
- Salary on offer up to $75,000 + super (dependent on experience)
- Supportive and approachable management / leadership team
- Close knit, collaborative and friendly team environment
- Opportunity to grow and consolidate your career in Credit & AR!
- Work from home flexibility one day per week
- Commence as soon as you are able!
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Emma Kennedy at email@example.com