Our client is well known in the market, that enable their customers to make the world a place that is healthier, cleaner and safer. Working for this business you will make a difference, while working in a team of people who work hard and enjoy collaborating and supporting one another.
This is a full time permanent vacancy whereby my client is seeking a strong Credit Controller, with great communication and relationship management skills.
Benefits include; Strong salary offering, permanent stable role, career development opportunities, flexible working arrangement in place, collaborative team based environment, and many more!
Reporting into the Credit Manager you will be responsible but not limited to the following;
- Maintain your own debtors ledger and ensure payments are received in line with company trading terms.
- Achieve cash collection targets as stated within yearly PMD document.
- Achieve aged debt targets as stated within yearly PMD document.
- Ensure customer disputes followed up and resolved within acceptable timeframe.
- Ensure internal and external customer account queries are resolved within acceptable timeframes.
- Conduct credit checks on new accounts as required and ensure new accounts are opened within the agreed timelines.
- Ensure all inbound communication from internal and external stakeholders are addressed in a timely manner.
- Manage and action held orders daily within company deadlines.
- Review and action un-posted cash and credits weekly.
- Assist the AR team in maintaining customer master data.
- Any other accounts receivable related task as requested by your Manager.
- Previous experience in similar position
- Ability to take full ownership of a debtors Ledger
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work within a fast paced, high volume department.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to construct and discuss a position with management.
- Being proactive and the ability to see an action through.
How to Apply
Please click on the link and follow the prompts to apply. Alternatively and for a confidential conversation please contact Candace Page with your updated resume - Cpage@sharpandcarter.com.au