Our client is an established global company that is looking for an energetic credit controller to join their supportive team as the company is growing. The role is heavily based around reducing the age of debts through appropriate collection, receipting and liaising with customers and stakeholders. The company is open to senior, experienced candidates as well as more junior candidates with 1-2 years experience within an end-to-end credit role.
Reporting directly to the Credit Manager, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Collection calls
- Following up on outstanding debt
- Credit assessments
- Account reconciliations
- Providing a high level of customer support
- Handling telephone account queries – internal / external
- Allocating and receipting payments
- Setting up new accounts and invoicing
- Reconciling debtor accounts
- At least 1 years experience within a full-function Credit and Accounts Receivable
- Excellent communication skills, (written and verbal) for liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional customer service focus.
- Strong excel skills (v-look ups and pivot tables)
- A great team player who can socialise well within a team.
- Eager to learn and grow their career within the company
- Close to public transport as well as parking onsite
- Generous package
- Flexible working arrangements- 3 days in the office, 2 days from home.
- Great working environment
- Permanent opportunity in a secure company
- Fantastic development and training opportunities
- Large global company
- Collaborative and supportive company
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application via the link below, that way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.