We have a longstanding working relationship with this company, and in this time have seen their Credit Department grow and continue to maintain a high performing reputation in the market. Currently they are seeking a strong Credit Controller to join their high volume environment.
- Highly supportive leadership team
- Progressive environment with flexible working arrangements
- Attractive salary offering!
- Well known company, positive working experience to list on your resume!
Reporting directly into the Credit Manager and working as part of a team, your daily tasks will include but not be limited to the following:
- Reconciliations, banking, processing of credit notes and assisting with bad debts.
- Collect customers’ current and overdue debts proactively investigating and resolving any disputes/queries within a timely and effective manner.
- Prepare reports and collect information for internal business needs and customers as required.
- Make recommendations to the Team Leader of potential improvements to credit department systems or procedures.
- Ensure proficiency in reconciling and reporting account transactions
- Ensure all work practices meet company standards, relevant compliance obligations and relevant laws.
The successful applicant will have proven experience in a similar role along with the following attributes:
- Intermediate - advanced excel skills required
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to liaise with a multitude of stakeholders
- Strong reconciliation skills
- Prior exposure to month end reporting
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
Follow the prompts to apply. Alternatively if you have met with a Sharp & Carter consultant within the last 12 months you can contact Candace Page directly - Cpage@sharpandcarter.com.au