Our client, a national and highly reputable company based in Smithfield, has a need for an ambitious and highly experienced Credit Controller to join their team. This role is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller Officer to join a large, stable and supportive company that offers hybrid working arrangements (2 days WFH).
The client is open to both experienced Credit Controllers or Credit/AR Officers looking to take the next step in their career. Ideally, this role will have a November 6 start date.
Reporting directly into the Credit Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing a customer ledger (400 accounts, actively chasing approximately 100)
- Debt Collection activities and building strong relationships with customers
- Banking, Reconciliations, Allocations & Receipting
- Investigation of un-reconciled payments
- Customer service, investigations and dispute resolution
- Updating customer accounts
- Analysing data and preparing reports
- At least 2 years previous experience as a Credit Officer/ Controller with a true passion for customer service
- High attention to detail, excellent time management skills and a proactive approach to customers
- Work well within a team based environment
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application via the link below, that way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For a confidential discussion, please reach out to email@example.com