If you are seeking an opportunity that will challenge you, grow and further develop your skillset, and one that will set you up for the opportunity to advance your career in Credit, this could be the role for you!
Our client is an ASX listed company who are a market giant! They have also recently been listed as one of Australia's best branded companies to work for. Boasting a high volume environment, when recruiting the focus on ensuring they bring in the person that will be a good culture fit, and will not compromise on this. They look to promote internally, wherever an opportunity presents and due to internal restructures and promotions they are seeking a Credit Controller to join their high performing department.
Please note that while there are responsibilities listed below, depending upon the candidates experience, as long as you have the right attitude my client will invest in your training and development.
Reporting to a Credit Leader, you will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Collect customers’ current and overdue debts proactively investigating and resolving any disputes/queries within a timely and effective manner.
- Prepare reports and collect information for internal business needs and customers as required
- Identify and make recommendations of improvements to credit department systems or procedures.
- Ensure proficiency in reconciling and reporting account transactions
- Ensure all work practices meet company standards, relevant compliance obligations and relevant laws
- Some experience in a similar position would be preferable, but is not essential if you have the right working attitude.
- Strong communication skills is essential - must be clear, engaging, able to show empathy over the phone and overall be able to communicate in a professional manner.
- Ideal experience would be a medium to large company.
- Proven and successful track record in collecting corporate debt.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to deliver on deadlines, work under pressure and work autonomously.
- Previous experience using a large ERP.
- Proficient PC Literacy (MS Word and Excel).
- Strong motivation and leadership orientation with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Work for a leading listed business, located in Dandenong South.
- Work in a team that is not only high performing but also fun, engaging and a team that genuinely enjoys one another's company
- An opportunity to work within a fast paced environment, learning and growing your skills within Credit
- Free parking on site
- Career advancement learnings and opportunities on offer
- Above market salary offering
To apply online, please click on the link provided. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, contact Candace Page - Cpage@sharpandcarter.com.au